Last updated: February 15th, 2020.
RightFax Enterprise Suite enables reliable, high-volume faxing for national- to global-sized firms.
If your organization faxes at that scale, you already realize that well-implemented faxing reduces costs, enhances productivity, supports compliance, and even optimizes the revenue cycle.
But it’s not easy to get there. Most orgs struggle with complex fax infrastructure, usually involving multiple servers with custom line-of-business software integrations.
Enterprise Suite is optimized for this scenario. It starts with the fundamental benefits and capabilities of other editions, including:
- Customizable applications for compatibility
- Compliant document distribution
- Full scalability
- Network-wide desktop faxing
…and adds—you guessed it—a suite of tools and modules for more enterprise-friendly faxing.
RightFax Enterprise Suite Integration and Functionality
Just like Enterprise Server, Enterprise Suite supports multiple fax servers across an enterprise-wide deployment.
It’s entirely customizable, scalable to unlimited users, and supports up to 1024 channels—enough for the most demanding SLAs.
It also bundles and discounts the add-ons that enterprise customers favor and eventually deploy. Out of the box, these include:
- Analytics Module, with enhancements for access and data visibility
- TLS over SIP through secure FoIP channels
- RightFax Internet Connector
- OCR Routing and Conversion
- Least Cost Routing
- Secure SMTP Mail Gateway for cloud and on-site email systems
- Alerting and Monitoring service
- Unlimited SMS transactions
- PDF Module
- SNMP Module
- Barcode Routing Module
- Connector for Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes
These bundled add-ons are the most universal, but several others are available for specific architecture, workflow, or security needs. Some common options are:
- Web Access Client
- Multi-tenant server access via new “Exclusive Groups” in an eBusiness license bundle
- RightFax Archive Module for simple but comprehensive archive management within RightFax
- FaxUtil Web, a lightweight and low-maintenance complement to FaxUtil
- Image High Availability Module
- Searchable PDF Module
- SAP Connector
- SharePoint Connector
- RightFax Integration Module
- Shared Services Module
- eDocs Connector
Whatever the size or needs of you fax user base, Enterprise Suite software can enable a rock-solid and cost-effective solution. Please check here for system requirements, and visit the corresponding v16 / v10.6 / v10.5 / v10.0 page for a comprehensive listing of RightFax modules and connectors.