The RightFax 16.4 Business Server is ideal for small- and medium-sized organizations that wish to consolidate their cumbersome fax environment into a centralized, FoIP-friendly fax solution.
It’s also a popular small- and home-office faxing solution, as well as a robust tool for high-volume branch offices.
Customers gain faster and more reliable fax communications, while reducing document distribution costs and enjoying benefits like:
- Easier regulatory compliance with HIPAA, SOX, and other statutes
- Ease of management and scaling as your business grows
- Nuanced administrative controls for highly tailored workflows and policies
- Better use of network resources, especially IP telephony
RightFax 16.4 New Features
Version 16.4 expands on tried-and-true RightFax features to include:
- Conversion between Office formats from 2000 through 2013
- The 2016 editions of Windows Server, SQL Server, Exchange, and SharePoint
- Windows 10 client OS
- Updated virtualization support, including Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure environments
- HTML conversion through Chrome
- All new FaxUtil Web client provides full FaxUtil features in a lightweight package that requires minimal IT support
- Actionable dashboards and usage from the all-new RightFax Analytics module
- New web admin tool that more closely replicates EFM
- Consistent and simplified MFP Connector UI across all devices, now with HTTPS transmission
- No more QoS/bandwidth concerns thanks to new Remote DocTransport Server hardware
- RightFax Image High Availability module to consolidate transaction storage and high-availability image storage into the same, existing SQL Server infrastructure
RightFax 16.4 Benefits
Right out of the box, you will enjoy the ability to connect up to 30 fax lines in a single fax server. Users are unlimited, and easily added/removed via the newly redesigned administrative interface. An Internet Connector enables free faxing between RightFax servers, and both hosted and on-site email servers can be reached through a secure SMTP connection.
Additionally, various modules offer specialized, à-la-carte features that your particular workflows require. From email to encryption, there is a RightFax module that will ensure seamless and robust fax integration with some of your organization’s most critical systems.
RightFax Licensing Options
Please check here for system requirements. RightFax part numbers for all the above are available on the respective v16, v10.6, v10.5, and v10.0 pages. If eligible, RightFax GSA pricing is also available.
RightFax 16.4 makes it easier than ever to automate your business like never before. With our expert architecture and consulting services, rapid ROI and eager user adoption are the norm. Whatever your fax volume, integration requirements, and security/compliance needs, we look forward to helping you create a reliable and more cost-effective fax environment. To schedule a demonstration, learn more about RightFax, or learn more about our own experience and client successes, please click here or call us toll-free at 1-877-MY-FAXING (1-877-693-2946) today.