Last updated: September 8th, 2019.
With the July 10th, 2019 release of version 16.6, the RightFax Enterprise Integration Server continues to pave the way for enterprise-wide fax server integration and document automation. The Enterprise Integration edition can use fax-over-IP (FoIP) technology for faster communication, more reliable faxing, and document distribution benefits such as:
- Network-wide desktop faxing
- Greater statutory compliance
- Integration with business-critical applications and processes
- Lease Cost Routing
- A highly flexible and scalable platform
This fax server supports numerous actions such as elimination of costs traditionally associated with fax, increased security of document distribution, quicker completion of business cycle, and increased worker efficiency and productivity. Enterprise Integration, much like the other Enterprise-wide faxing solutions, is scalable and customizable, provides an unlimited number of users and 1024 possible channels.
For 2019, RightFax additions in Enhancement Pack 6 include:
- Administrative additions such as TLS-encrypted AD sync, visual audit trails, Time of Day Routing and Web Portal improvements for RightFax Connect, and even OCR-based blocking of sensitive outbound docs!
- User-facing features like RightFax Workflow for metadata self-service, easy readability with support for up to 400×400 resolution, as well as automated insertion of required text (such as policy statements) without disrupting cover sheet layouts
Functionality & Integration
Businesses enjoy all of the add-ons and modules included within the Enterprise Server and Enterprise Suite, providing integration with a multitude of existing environments and frameworks and providing the ability to optimize business-critical applications. The Enterprise Integration edition includes numerous out-of-the-box functionalities, such as:
- Web Access Client
- FaxUtil Web for full FaxUtil functionality in a lighter and more accessible package
- RightFax Internet Connector
- Analytics Module, now featuring broader access and data visibility
- Expanded telephony options including RightFax Secure FoIP (TLS over SIP)
- OCR Routing and Conversion
- Least Cost Routing
- Secure SMTP Mail Gateway for cloud based and on-site email systems
- Alerting and Monitoring Functionality
- Unlimited SMS Transactions
- PDF Module
- SNMP Module
- Barcode Routing Module
- Connector for Microsoft Exchange
- Connector for Lotus Notes
- SAP Connector
- Integration Module
The added features, standard to Enterprise Integration, facilitate businesses’ ability to leverage their existing ERP and CRM systems to deliver business critical documentation across the enterprise. The RightFax Enterprise Integration Server 16.6 can be further customized to accommodate for business critical integrations and functionalities, such as:
- Image High Availability Module
- Multi-tenant access to server capacity through an eBusiness License
- Shared Services Module
- SecureDocs Module
- Searchable PDF Module
- Connector for SharePoint
- Connector for various MFPs
RightFax Enterprise Integration 16.6 is a solution that can be fully tailored and catered to your needs and business demands with standard features at a discounted price.
Please check here for system requirements. For a comprehensive list of options/features, please refer to the full part numbers listings for RightFax v16, v10.6, v10.5, or v10.0. We encourage you to inquire about GSA pricing if eligible.
The Enterprise Integration fax server provides a document distribution system that leverages existing management software systems to automate business processes. Enterprise Integration Server 16.6ro increases the efficiency of large scale organizations and businesses renders and eliminates operational costs associated with traditional document distribution.
Click here now or call toll-free 1-877-MY-FAXING (1-877-693-2946) to schedule a live demo or fax consultation and see how simple it is to streamline document distribution, decrease costs, optimize your existing management software, and shorten your revenue recognition time frame.