Last updated: February 15th, 2020.
RightFax Enterprise Integration Server continues to set the standard in enterprise fax integration and document automation. The Enterprise Integration edition can use fax-over-IP (FoIP) technology for faster communication, more reliable faxing, and document distribution benefits such as:
- Network-wide desktop faxing
- Greater statutory compliance
- Integration with business-critical applications and processes
- Lease Cost Routing
- A highly flexible and scalable platform
This fax server supports numerous actions such as elimination of costs traditionally associated with fax, increased security of document distribution, quicker completion of business cycle, and increased worker efficiency and productivity.
Like the other enterprise-wide faxing solutions, Enterprise Integration is scalable and customizable, provides an unlimited number of users, and allows up to 1024 channels.
Functionality & Integration
Customers get all add-ons and modules from Enterprise Server and Enterprise Suite, providing integration with a multitude of existing environments and frameworks and providing the ability to optimize business-critical applications. The Enterprise Integration edition includes numerous out-of-the-box functionalities, such as:
- Web Access Client
- FaxUtil Web for full FaxUtil functionality in a lighter and more accessible package
- RightFax Internet Connector
- Analytics Module, now featuring broader access and data visibility
- Expanded telephony options including RightFax Secure FoIP (TLS over SIP)
- OCR Routing and Conversion
- Least Cost Routing
- Secure SMTP Mail Gateway for cloud based and on-site email systems
- Alerting and Monitoring Functionality
- Unlimited SMS Transactions
- PDF Module
- SNMP Module
- Barcode Routing Module
- Connector for Microsoft Exchange
- Connector for Lotus Notes
- SAP Connector
- Integration Module
To the above, Enterprise Integration adds even more features for integration with existing ERP and CRM system, including:
- Image High Availability Module
- Multi-tenant access to server capacity through an eBusiness License
- Shared Services Module
- SecureDocs Module
- Searchable PDF Module
- Connector for SharePoint
- Connector for various MFPs
Granted, most RightFax customers can add these features one at a time. But if they’re on your org’s fax roadmap, then bundling them in the RightFax Enterprise Integration license is the most cost-effective way to get them.
Please check here for system requirements. For a comprehensive list of options/features, please refer to the full part numbers listings for RightFax v16, v10.6, v10.5, or v10.0. We encourage you to inquire about GSA pricing if eligible.
The Enterprise Integration fax server provides a document distribution system that leverages existing management software systems to automate business processes. Enterprise Integration Server 16.6ro increases the efficiency of large scale organizations and businesses renders and eliminates operational costs associated with traditional document distribution.
Click here now or call toll-free 1-877-MY-FAXING (1-877-693-2946) to schedule a live demo or fax consultation and see how simple it is to streamline document distribution, decrease costs, optimize your existing management software, and shorten your revenue recognition time frame.