RightFax v10.6 continues and builds upon OpenText’s standard-setting enterprise fax server technology. With a bevy of new integrations, controls, and security and usability features, v10.6 brings the very latest in electronic faxing—all at no additional software cost to current customers.
As always, users benefit from a straightforward, performance-oriented design with the scalability organizations require to respond to shifting business needs.
New Features in 10.6 with FP 1 / 2
Version 10.6, along with Feature Packs 1 and 2, contains a substantial list of new and valuable features. Among these, several key changes will bring immediate and tangible benefits to your fax workflow and management, for users and administrators alike:
- Expanded Microsoft compatibility with the latest (2013) editions of Exchange, SharePoint, Office & more
- Improved administration through a one-stop Admin Dashboard and web admin client, plus new support of the MS System Center Configuration Manager for client installation
- Support for new Windows releases including 8.1 and Server 2012 R2
- Updated enterprise software support covering the latest versions of Citrix XenServer, IBM Notes and Domino, SAP & IBM WebSphere
- Integration with the latest MFDs from Xerox, HP & Konica Minolta
- A new and ultra-secure Encryption Module utilizing 192-bit TripleDES encryption
- Improved archival and security capabilities via the new Vault module
- More customizability through Web API SDK and Web Client improvements
- Greater speed and throughput for RightFax Connect cloud fax environments
10.6 & 10.6 FP1 Benefits
The new features and functionalities listed above all add up to one thing: a more robust, more cost-effective, and easier-to-manage solution.
OpenText fax server solutions continue to provide reliable, high-volume enterprise fax delivery to/from CRM applications, email, network scanners / MFDs, back-end applications, and much more. Now, with version 10.6, the value of the fax server has never been greater.