With Feature Pack 3, RightFax 10.6 continues and builds upon OpenText’s standard-setting enterprise fax server technology. With a bevy of new integrations, controls, and security and usability features, v10.6 brings the very latest in electronic faxing—all at no additional software cost to current customers.
As always, users benefit from a straightforward, performance-oriented design with the scalability organizations require to respond to shifting business needs.
New Features in RightFax 10.6 Feature Pack 3
With its recent Feature Pack 3 update, RightFax 10.6 bring numerous new and valuable features. In particular, these key changes will tangibly benefit users and administrators alike:
- A streamlined installation for quicker set-up and less downtime
- Support for SQL Server 2016
- Support for email via Office 365
- Improved installation process with the 2013 editions of Exchange, SharePoint, Office & more
- Improved administration through a one-stop Admin Dashboard and web admin client, plus new support of the MS System Center Configuration Manager for client installation
- Support for new Windows releases including 8.1 and Server 2012 R2
- Updated virtualization support covering AWS, Microsoft Azure and Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer 6.2+, and VMWare ESX 3.0.1+ / vSphere 4.0+ / vMotion (contact us for assistance with FoIP or dialing rules set-up for virtualization)
- Integration with the latest MFDs from Xerox, HP & Konica Minolta
- A new and ultra-secure Encryption Module utilizing 192-bit TripleDES encryption
- Improved archival and security capabilities via the new Vault module
- More customizability through Web API SDK and Web Client improvements
- Greater speed and throughput for RightFax Connect cloud fax environments
10.6 & 10.6 FP3 Benefits
This lengthy list of new features and functionalities adds up to one thing: a more robust, cost-effective, and easily managed solution.
OpenText offers the RightFax 10.6 in several editions—Business Server, Enterprise Server, Enterprise Suite, and Enterprise Integration—that help customers pick and choose the feature they’ll find most valuable.
OpenText fax server solutions continue to provide reliable, high-volume enterprise fax delivery to/from CRM applications, email, network scanners / MFDs, back-end applications, and much more. Now, with version 10.6, the value of the fax server has never been greater.
To confirm your RightFax support status and upgrade eligibility, or to speak with a technical consultant, please click here or call us toll-free at 1-877-MY-FAXING (1-877-693-2946).