Cerner’s state-of-the-art EMR and EHR applications integrate flawlessly with RightFax. Healthcare providers are subject to demanding compliance standards and ever increasing operational costs. The prompt and secure transmission of sensitive documents, such as patient information, is vital for patient-oriented healthcare organizations. If providers are to remain profitable, they must find innovative and modern solutions to the longstanding problem of confidential document transmission.
The integration of Cerner EMR / EHR with RightFax improves productivity for healthcare organizations. The combination of EMR and fax server technologies further streamlines business processes, reduces administrative costs, reduces labor, and eliminates paper waste while making it easier than ever to:
- Fax prescriptions to pharmacies
- Fax physician logs
- Fax lab results
- Fax patient health information between physicians
Cerner EMR / EHR Optimized by RightFax
Cerner healthcare software integrates with RightFax, the market leader for EMR/EHR faxing solutions, providing a fast, easy, and secure fax capability. Fax solutions can automate the secure delivery, receipt, and tracking of private health information while supporting HIPAA compliance initiatives. Cerner users can expect to enjoy a multitude of benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Support of HIPAA-compliant faxing and other regulatory mandates
- Maximization of efficiency by reducing paper handling and manual processes
- Provides secure connections for efficient and reliable electronic fax delivery
- Customizable inbound fax routing to e-mail, network folder, or web-client
- Full management of phonebook contacts in real-time
- Secure and efficient transmission of patient information
In-house and internet faxing via is as simple as printing from the Cerner application. With only a couple clicks, users can safely and quickly fax confidential patient information to providers, insurers, pharmacies, and any other parties. Click here now or call toll-free 1-877 MY FAXING (693-2946) today to schedule a live demo and see how Cerner-RightFax integration can drive down costs and ensure HIPAA compliance for your organization.