Faster RightFax support services – Over 95% of calls experience no hold time. Our team of RightFax experts provides exceptionally fast service times to get your fax server back up and running as soon as possible.
Talk with RightFax experts without having to go through low-level call triage. You’ll get direct access to higher level engineers and expert RightFax technicians from the start. We know RightFax as well as anybody in the world!
Preemptive RightFax support and services – We’ll make sure that everything is running smoothly and there are no kinks that could become problematic later. We offer a free e-health check to all new support clients in order to protect your Open Text RightFax Server from problems in the first place.
Supported RightFax Servers
Support from Paperless Productivity® spans all versions of RightFax servers and modules, including versions that have been placed into Sustaining Maintenance. Supported RightFax versions are listed below:
- All RightFax versions: 22, 21, 20, 16, 10.6, 10.5, 10, 9.4, 9.3, 9.0, 8.7, 8.5, 8.0, 7.2, and older
- RightFax Business Server
- RightFax Enterprise Server
- RightFax Enterprise Suite
- RightFax Enterprise Integration Suite
Most Common RightFax Support Questions and Issues:
- How do I log on to the RightFax server or RightFax EFM (Enterprise Fax Manager)?
- Why do I get an error message stating that my RightFax license is not valid?
- What causes my RightFax services to not start and to stay stopped?
- When does RightFax create backup or do database maintenance?
- Where can I find RightFax documentation?
- Whom can I call for support?
Holistic Expertise For RightFax Solutions
In the bigger picture, an excellent RightFax environment isn’t just a technical matter. It also rests upon optimized workflows that measurably support business goals.
Our in-house RightFax experts bring knowledge that extends beyond the technical. As a team of veteran engineers and consultants, we’ve built deep experience in workflow design, strategy, and change management through decades of partnership with local and global firms.
For a free consultation with a Solutions Architect, simply call us today at 1-877-MY-FAXING (1-877-693-2946) or click here now.