RightFax integrates with Oracle Fusion & Oracle E-Business Suite to solve enterprise faxing at scale.
Fax remains a challenge with cloud-based Fusion Applications as well their on-prem EBS predecessors. Aside from archaic CUPS configuration, there’s no simple way to send or receive faxes.
RightFax’s native Oracle Connector and Integration Module provides a scalable, manageable, and modern fax alternative.
The Issue With Oracle Fusion & EBS Faxing
Like many Oracle Fusion/EBS customers, your small suppliers might expect POs and send invoices via fax. Perhaps your shipping partners generate paper bills of lading. Or perhaps internal stakeholders prefer BI Publisher print-outs.
In any case, Oracle has never provided a tidy solution. Rather, they encourage customers to set up a Common Unix Printing Server (CUPS) and fax4CUPS extension.
While technically functional, those outdated tools are extremely limited. They offer:
- No inbound fax capabilities
- No centralized fax and user management
- No workflow automation
- No time-saving tools like OCR text extraction, document routing, or archival
…without extensive, expensive, high-maintenance custom programming.
RightFax and Private Fax Cloud® provide all the above in a pre-configured package—plus a bevy of extensions and integrations for virtually all enterprise software you use alongside Oracle.
RightFax Optimizes Oracle Software
Efficiency, cost-cutting, and compliance pressures have never been greater. In response, line-of-business applications (like your Oracle ERP) are moving to the cloud.
And fax doesn’t need to stay behind.
Oracle Fusion or Oracle E-Business Suite integration with RightFax creates a rock-solid document distribution solution without the clunky connectors of yesteryear.
Fusion/EBS users can look forward to:
- Fast transmission times for prompt communication and expedited revenue recognition.
- Secure delivery options including e-mail, fax, certified e-mail, and encrypted PDFs.
- Operating cost reduction by eliminating fax devices, consumables, and the staff time they require.
- Compliance friendliness thanks to granular user controls, a comprehensive audit trail, and real-time delivery receipts.
- Redundancy and load balancing for reliable uptime and SLA fulfillment.
Coming from the costs and rigidity of old-school fax integration (let alone paper faxing!), a RightFax + Oracle integration is transformative.
To schedule a live demo or technical deep-dive, contact our team today.