RightFax 16.4 Enterprise Fax Server helps organizations to combine multiple fax servers into a large-scale electronic faxing and document automation solution. It can facilitate fax-over-IP (a.k.a FoIP or “VoIP fax”) technology, which makes faxing faster and more reliable while providing high-value benefits including:
- Legally compliant document distribution
- Network-wide desktop faxing
- High scalability
- Customizable administrator and user experiences
RightFax Enterprise Server aids businesses to optimize business processes, shorten business cycle, eliminate costs, aid compliance efforts, and increase employee productivity. Enterprise Server 16.4 is suited for organizations seeking to leverage multiple fax servers into a large scale, enterprise wide FoIP enabled document distribution system. The system is fully scalable and can accommodate an unlimited amount of users and up to 1024 available channels.
Integration & Functionality
This application facilitates faxing transmitted from virtually any business application, as well as over the Internet, giving organizations unparalleled flexibility and convenience while maintaining secure, reliable channels of communication. Many integrations and features are available to users right out of the box:
- Least Cost Routing
- OCR Routing and Conversion
- Support for RightFax Secure FoIP channels using TLS over SIP
- Secure SMTP Mail Gateway for connection to hosted (cloud based) and on-site e-mail systems
- Web Access Client and all-new FaxUtil Web thin client
- RightFax Internet Connector (no-cost faxing between RightFax servers)
- Alerting and Monitoring Functionality
- Unlimited SMS transactions, now streamlined to send via integrated applications
Additional modules and add-ons are available to customize your Enterprise Server to accommodate your business or organization’s preexisting software systems such as:
- The new RightFax Archive Module for consolidated, in-app archival and retention
- eBusiness license bundles for sharing server capacity in a private, multi-tenant manner (“Exclusive Groups”)
- Analytics Module, with recent enhancements to user access, channel data, and historicals
- Image High Availability Module
- PDF Module
- Searchable PDF Module
- Bar Code Routing Module
- Web Access Client
- Connector for Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes
- SAP ERP Connector
- Connector for SharePoint
These integrations and add-ons accommodate any organizational needs, whatever their size or current systems. The Enterprise Server is fully customizable, which lets our fax workflow consultants use it to streamline virtually any document-based business process.
Please check here for system requirements. For help ordering modules like the above, please consult the v16, v10.6, v10.5, or v10.0 page for corresponding RightFax part numbers. If your organization can source through the GSA, then RightFax GSA pricing is available as well.
Getting Started with RightFax
Time and cost savings accrue rapidly with a fully scalable, customizable platform like RightFax. Click here or call toll-free 1-877-MY-FAXING (1-877-693-2946) today to schedule a live demo and see how RightFax can streamline business processes, drive down costs, and increase productivity for your organization.