Last updated: February 15th, 2020.
With RightFax Enterprise Server, your organization can replace fleets of fax devices or combine multiple fax servers into a single, scalable electronic faxing and document automation solution.
Just like all RightFax licenses, it delivers:
- Full support for fax-over-IP (a.k.a FoIP or “VoIP fax”)
- Legally compliant document distribution
- Network-wide desktop faxing
- High scalability
- Customizable administrator and user experiences
In addition to all RightFax Business Server features, the Enterprise Server license ships with networking, routing, and security tools that larger orgs depend on.
And with support for up to 1024 channels, it comfortably scales to serve some of the world’s largest firms with reliable, compliance-friendly faxing.
Integration & Functionality
This server software lets virtually any application send a fax over traditional or IP telephony. This brings unparalleled flexibility and convenience while maintaining secure, reliable channels of communication.
Customers have immediate access to many integrations and capabilities. The Enterprise Server’s s most in-demand features include:
- Least Cost Routing
- New, schedule-based Time of Day Routing in RightFax Connect
- OCR Routing and Conversion
- Support for RightFax Secure FoIP channels using TLS over SIP
- Secure SMTP Mail Gateway for connection to hosted (cloud based) and on-site e-mail systems
- Web Access Client and all-new FaxUtil Web thin client
- Intuitive auditing with new visual fax history and user avatars in FaxUtil
- RightFax Internet Connector (no-cost faxing between RightFax servers)
- Unlimited SMS transactions, now streamlined to send via integrated applications
- RightFax Workflows for self-service tagging and metadata management in the end-user client
- High-res fax support (400×400) for maximal human and machine readability
- Outbound OCR for automated identification and blocking of faxes that contain sensitive information
- Automatic insertion of policies, disclaimers, etc. with Automated Library Documents
Additional modules and add-ons are available to customize your Enterprise Server to accommodate your business or organization’s preexisting software systems such as:
- The new RightFax Archive Module for consolidated, in-app archival and retention
- eBusiness license bundles for sharing server capacity in a private, multi-tenant manner (“Exclusive Groups”)
- Analytics Module, with recent enhancements to user access, channel data, and historicals
- Image High Availability Module
- PDF Module
- Searchable PDF Module
- Bar Code Routing Module
- Web Access Client
- Connector for Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes
- SAP ERP Connector
- Connector for SharePoint
These integrations and add-ons accommodate any organizational needs, whatever their size or current systems. The Enterprise Server is fully customizable, which lets our fax workflow consultants use it to streamline virtually any document-based business process.
Please check here for system requirements. For help ordering modules like the above, please consult the v16, v10.6, v10.5, or v10.0 page for corresponding RightFax part numbers. If your organization can source through the GSA, then RightFax GSA pricing is available as well.
Getting Started with RightFax
Time and cost savings accrue rapidly with a fully scalable, customizable platform like RightFax. Click here or call toll-free 1-877-MY-FAXING (1-877-693-2946) today to schedule a live demo and see how RightFax can streamline business processes, drive down costs, and increase productivity for your organization.