Have you encountered issues like these while sending faxes from your Brother fleet?
- Increasing telephony and devices costs that don’t add value to your business
- Difficulty knowing which faxes arrived, let alone tracking them
- Frequent outbound failures that waste staff time
These are inevitable as users and documents increase over time. And sooner or later, analog faxing just can’t keep up.
Consequently, many Brother multifunction customers start looking for a more robust, enterprise-grade fax option.
Private Fax Cloud™ replaces the clunky parts of faxing—like analog phone lines and RJ-11 connectors—with a digital version of the same fax workflow that users are already comfortable with.
- Cost-effective faxing even at high scale and speed
- Simple workflows: simply click Fax and enter the receiving number
- Cut the cables, but keep the same numbers
- Automatic records of every fax sent on every device
- Pre-digitized documents for OCR processing or workflow automation
…with no changes to the familiar user experience.
A Familiar Workflow for Brother + RightFax
It’s common practice to use special email addresses to route Brother faxes to RightFax.
You may even have seen or used this technique before. It’s fine, technically speaking, but not optimal for users.
The issue is that fax-specific email addresses are very long and unintuitive. They end up impeding users, not helping them.
Instead, we’ve created a friendlier way to integrate RightFax with Brother MFPs. It offers precisely the same features without the need for awkward email domains.
Users enter fax numbers, just as before, while taking full advantage of RightFax.
Beyond eliminating paper and fax lines, that also enables enterprise-friendly features like:
- Custom cover sheets and sender notes
- Real-time confirmations and notifications
- Single sign-on (SSO) for devices that support it
Which Brother MFPs Work with Rightfax?
This integration uses universal RightFax MFP connectors. Generally speaking, they work with every networked device that Brother makes.
As of writing, these models include:
- MFC-J5830DW XL
- MFC-J5845DW XL
- MFC-J6535DW XL
- MFC-J6545DW XL
- MFC-J775DW XL
- MFC-J985DW XL
- MFC-L2750DW XL
Please note that multiple connectors are available. Requirements depend on the customer’s specific device(s), so please contact a Paperless Productivity solutions architect to learn more about MFP faxing options within your unique environment.
Whatever your Brother device fleet and key applications, our team will lay out a clear path toward streamlined MFP faxing.
Please reach out today to get started.