Odds are your Samsung MFPs are the center of daily document workflows
Perhaps they’re even the main means of uploading and/or distributing documents within the office.
They serve that purpose well. However, when it comes to faxing, the capabilities built into most MFPs aren’t always enough.
As long as your Samsung MFP fleet has network access, RightFax can turn them into an efficient and paperless fax solution.
- Get more value and utility from your MFP hardware investment
- Eliminate analog phone lines and their ever-growing costs
- Keep the same user experience, since all technical changes are strictly “under the hood”
Above all else, RightFax-Samsung MFP integration yields major efficiency improvements, far beyond paper/toner reduction.
For instance, networked fax devices let IT manage faxing centrally. Likewise, with faxing consolidated into these walk-up devices, there is no need for expensive personal fax machines and the phone lines they require.
It also open the door to fax automation and integration with virtually any desktop software or line-of-business application.
Administrators, power users, and project/process owners will appreciate some of the more technical benefits of moving beyond “traditional” fax workflows.
- Granular security settings to protect sensitive information (and fewer sensitive papers sitting around the office in the first place!)
- A detailed and customizable audit trail for every fax that passes through the MFP-integrated fax server
- Robust inbound fax integration with major applications
- Simple, intuitive outbound fax integration with every single application that can print
Faxing with Samsung MFPs
See below for a list of Samsung devices that are generally capable of integration with a RightFax server, for more robust and full-featured MFP faxing.
Please note that multiple connectors are available, including manufacturer-specific RightFax MFP Connectors, universal SMTP and XML Connectors, and a Mail-to-Fax Connector. Requirements depend on the customer’s specific device(s), so please contact a Paperless Productivity solutions architect to learn more about MFP faxing options within your unique environment.
Project & Support Services for Samsung MFP Fax Servers
We understand that your MFP investment is substantial, which makes ROI on any MFP-related project all the more critical.
Thanks to meticulous workflow analysis and project planning, world-class deployment services, and the leading RightFax support team in North America, our customers often see a RightFax ROI in a matter of months—not years.
For further information or assistance, contact a Paperless Productivity representative today online or via phone at 877 MY FAXING (693-2946).