The RightFax 10.6 Busienss Server is ideal for small- and medium-sized organizations that wish to consolidate their cumbersome fax environment into a centralized, FoIP-friendly fax solution.
Customers gain faster and more reliable fax communications, while reducing document distribution costs and enjoying benefits like:
- Easier regulatory compliance with HIPAA, SOX, and other statutes
- Ease of management and scaling as your business grows
- Nuanced administrative controls for highly tailored workflows and policies
- Better use of network resources, especially IP telephony
RightFax 10.6 New Features
Version 10.6 expands the tried and true RightFax functionalities to include:
- Microsoft Office 2013 plus Windows 8.1 and 2012 R2
- Recent virtualization software, such as XenServer 6.2
- HTML conversion through Chrome
- New web admin client (WebEFM) compatible with all four major browsers
- Greater T.38 interoperability
- New web API for custom fax integrations
- New Encryption Module with comprehensive and granular audit capabilities
- Greater throughput for simultaneous faxes
- Better fax status information flows from RightFax Connect to DocTransport
RightFax 10.6 Benefits
Right out of the box, you will enjoy the ability to connect up to 30 fax lines in a single fax server. Users are unlimited, and easily added/removed via the newly redesigned administrative interface. An Internet Connector enables free faxing between RightFax servers, and both hosted and on-site email servers can be reached through a secure SMTP connection.
Additionally, various modules are available to create a fax environment that aligns perfectly with your own document needs. From email to encryption, there is a RightFax module that will ensure seamless and robust fax integration with some of your organization’s most critical systems.
RightFax Licensing Options
RightFax 10.6 makes it easier than ever to automate your business like never before. With our expert architecture and implementation service, rapid ROI and eager user adoption are the norm. Whatever your fax volume, integration requirements, and security/compliance needs, we look forward to helping you create a reliable and more cost-effective fax environment. To schedule a demonstration, learn more about RightFax, or learn more about our own experience and client successes, please click here or call us toll-free at 1-877-MY-FAXING (1-877-693-2946) today.