For too long, small and medium businesses (SMBs) have had to choose between home office-oriented fax services and full-blown enterprise fax servers. Whereas the former may provide too little functionality, the latter tend to offer more possibilities than most SMBs, departments, or branch offices can exploit.
To fill in this gap, OpenText has developed RightFax Express, the first and only RightFax-quality SMB fax server solution. The end result? More productivity, more efficiency, and less cost and hassle.
Architecture & Advantages of RightFax Express
Three basic small business fax server configurations are available with RightFax Express:
- An all-in-one on-premise appliance configured to work right out of the box, using your existing telephony
- SMB fax server software that runs on your own hardware, and likewise uses your existing telephony
- A hybrid cloud fax server, connecting your on-premise hardware to OpenText-hosted RightFax Connect telephony
Whatever your IT resources and capacity, RightFax Express means there’s a small business fax server to suit them. With straightforward set-up, your business/office/department will gain:
- More intuitive faxing through an easy-to-learn Web interface
- Low and predictable cost, with no user fees, per-page charges, or other surprises
- User-friendly desktop faxing and simple application integration
- Easy administration, such as Active Directory sync and address book management
- Support for virtualization with VMware and Hyper-V
- Unlimited users and MFP connections
- Extremely fast ROI from an expedited fax workflow with no consumables
The Electronic Fax Server for SMBs
RightFax Express represents the first and only fax server to offer enterprise-grade reliability in a self-contained, SMB-friendly package. And as with the standard RightFax server, your IT team can retain as much administrative control as desired.
If the lack of a simpler, more approachable fax server previously kept you from ditching the paper, then it’s time to learn more about RightFax Express. For further information, or to arrange a demonstration or quote for RightFax support or services, please contact a Paperless Productivity representative online or at 877 MY FAXING (877 693-2946).