GE Centricity EMR and Centricity RIS-IC system (formerly IDX Imagecast) integrate smoothly with RightFax, the world leader in EMR fax server solutions. Healthcare providers must adhere to strict compliance standards and compounding operational costs. Quick and secure communication of sensitive documents, such as patient information, is essential for patient-oriented healthcare organizations. If healthcare providers are to remain profitable, they must implement cutting-edge solutions to the problem of confidential document transmission.
RightFax integration Centricity streamlines businesses processes for healthcare providers. The integration minimizes paper waste and increases productivity, while optimizing the EMR system by making it easy to:
- Send outbound faxes from Centricity to recipients like pharmacies, labs, and other physicians
- Directly receive inbound faxes into Centricity, without printing a single sheet of paper ever again
- Maintain an audit trail that is as comprehensive and granular as you require
RightFax Optimizes GE Centricity EMR and RIS-IC
GE Centricity EMR and RIS-IC software integration with secure, accessible fax server software creates more efficiency and security in the healthcare workplace. Together they allow healthcare providers to devote more time to patient care than to the hassles of manual faxing. GE Centricity and Centricity RIS-IC users who integrate with can expect to enjoy such benefits as:
- Secure and efficient information delivery—reduction of your organization’s exposure to risk
- Improved patient care through timely information exchange
- HIPAA compliance throughout fax transmission and storage
- Increase Meaningful Use fulfillment, e.g., through the Direct Project
- Fax transmission notification via email, web-client, and printing
- Customizable inbound fax routing to e-mail inbox, web-client, or network folder
GE Healthcare software works with RightFax to provide proven and reliable enterprise fax and e-document delivery capabilities, combined with encrypted and certified delivery options and world-class support. These tailored EMR faxing solutions give GE Centricity systems an easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy and affordable way to support HIPAA compliance initiatives, streamline business processes, reduce administrative costs, and fulfill HITECH Act requirements for meaningful use of HIT.
Click here now or call toll-free 1-877 MY FAXING (693-2946) today to schedule a live demonstration and witness how Centricity EMR fax server integration can ensure HIPAA compliance and minimize operational costs for your organization.